Deck Lighting Design Ideas
- On and around the home: Using the same light fixtures that you would use around and atop your home is a popular way that many people choose to brighten their decks.
- Step and stair lighting: Illuminating stair risers are attractive and also a good safety idea. They can cast enough lighting to guide guests making sure that everyone has a safe time during your barbecues, parties, etc.
- Post caps: These can be LED lights that slip under a post cap and incorporate themselves into the design of your deck. They provide a warm ambience for entertaining.
- Floor lights: These can give the illusion of the stars being below as well as above your guest.
- Railing lights: Place strings of LED lights around the railing to further enhance the look of your deck on cozy winter or summer nights.
- Candles: What kind of lighting is more romantic than candlelight? The wonderful thing about using candles to help light your deck is that they are relatively inexpensive and can be purchased nearly anywhere. Just be careful with placement.
- Outdoor Recessed LED Lighting: Perfect for decks, patios and embedding in concrete walkways, recessed lighting is an extremely versatile way to illuminate and accent your barbecue, your furniture, your hot tub etc. We can install them as deck builders in Far Hills NJ.