Summer Pool Party Ideas
- Check the forecast: When planning a day for your party, make sure to check and re-check the forecast. Not checking to be sure that your party is not ruined by rain or high winds says to your guests that you lacked the forethought to guarantee that they would have good time.
- Prepare the furniture: Clean off your old sofas, chairs, benches, etc., that have been in storage during the winter months.
- Invitations: Send out cute, tropical-themed invitations to friends and family who you wish to attend your party. You can find summer themed E-invites online or you can go old school and send out paper invitations.
- Supply plenty of games: Pool parties for children are very different from adult pool parties but people of all ages enjoy playing games. Consider buying games like Giant Jenga, Slide and Toss, bean bag ladder toss and water balloon dodge ball.
- Bring floatables: Not everyone will want to dive right into the pool and play games like Marco Polo. For those who prefer to sit on the side of the pool or float nearby its edge supply inflatable rafts for food, drink, magazines, etc.
- Set the mood: The proper lighting is an absolute must for outdoor pool parties that are held at night. Use floating tiki torches, lanterns, etc. to give the party a warm, cozy atmosphere.
- Let the music play: Sync your Spotify, Pandora or Live365 Internet Radio account with quality Bluetooth speakers to supply your guest with music.
Yes, there is a reason our pool decks are so popular. Summer is the time for outdoor parties and nothing is more relaxing for guests and friends than a pool party held upon a spotless, meticulously decorated deck. Our custom deck builders in NJ have experience building decks that will add value to your home and increase its curb appeal. If you currently do not have a pool deck, our custom deck contractors in Cranbury can consult with you every step of the way as they build you a deck upon which you will be able to hold pool parties for years to come.